The Reverse World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Reverse World

~Welcome to the Reverse World~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's That Pokemon? I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sox
Sox

Who's That Pokemon? I Empty
PostSubject: Who's That Pokemon? I   Who's That Pokemon? I Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 am

Rules

*Someone gives out one clue at a time and each member has ONE GUESS PER CLUE in hopes of guessing the Pokemon the clue relates to. Whenever the clue giver feels like, he can add another clue. Then you can guess again. If you get it right, you become the clue giver.

*Be vague with the clues. Don't be like "It's a pokemon" but don't be like "It's the only Fire/Steel type" or something of the sort.

*If someone doesn't post their clue after 24 hours of EARNING it, the forfeit their turn to whomever takes it first. TWENTY-FOUR HOURS means 24 hours.

*If someone doesn't post an additional clue within 72 hours of THE LAST CLUE, they forfeit it. 72 hours = 3 days.

Ban List
NONE

Current Clues
1.Brotherly Love
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Ace
Admin
Cobalt Ace

Who's That Pokemon? I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's That Pokemon? I   Who's That Pokemon? I Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Latios.
Back to top Go down
https://thereverseworld.forumotion.com

Who's That Pokemon? I
Page 1 of 1