The Reverse World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Reverse World

~Welcome to the Reverse World~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untitiled. Help! :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cobalt Ace
Admin
Cobalt Ace

Untitiled. Help! :( Empty
PostSubject: Untitiled. Help! :(   Untitiled. Help! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, so I really feel like making another fanfic, so here you go. Hope it's... at least decent.

Chapter One
"Well, hello there. Glad to see you could make it," a shadowy figure growled, as he emerged from the tunnel in front of me.
"You-!" I gasped, realizing how much trouble I was in.
"Now then, I'll be taking the Crystal," he said, smiling. He looked as if he could break out laughing any second.
"No! I refuse! I've come too far to let it all end here!" I yelled at him.
"Haha, funny thing, it all ends here, no matter what you do!" He was now nearly screaming, and he had an ear-to-ear smile.
"Never! Go, Glaceon!" I tried to sound strong, but my voice faltered out, the more I tried.
"Pathetic, I shall repeat myself, there is no use. But if you insist... Go, Tyranitar!" I looked into his eyes, and noticed that they were wide open, having a horribly savage look to them.
I shuddered. His Tyranitar charged, and there was so much power, I could tell it was all over.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" A rather tall woman, with short, brown hair yelled up the stairs.
"Huh? Oh, come on, Mom! Five more minutes! Please!" I yelled back. I had a strong resemblance to the woman, being rather tall with brown hair. We also both had glasses.
"I guess you don't want your first Pokemon," she said mockingly.
"Um... yeah." I jumped out of bed, but tried to sound cool, like I remembered. She laughed, so I can only assume she noticed my little act.
It took me a matter of seconds to get dressed and get downstairs, and I ate all of my food in a matter of minutes.
I ran out the door, and headed for the small figure of the lab, just down the street.
Back to top Go down
https://thereverseworld.forumotion.com

Untitiled. Help! :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reverse World :: PokeFiction :: FanFiction-
Jump to: